Our Studio Kitchen, Maple & Saffron, Wholesomely Homemade, The Windy Kitchen, I Need A Feed! and Rabbitcancook have all, at one time or another, nominated me for the Liebster Award – an award given to promising, new bloggers. So thank you all and apologies it has taken me so long to post this! For the sake of simplicity, as Our Studio Kitchen were the last to nominate me for the award, I will answer their questions!
The Rules of the Award:
1. Post eleven facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated.
3. Choose eleven people (with fewer than 200 followers) to give this award to and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs.
11 Facts About Me
1. I live in Edinburgh, Scotland.
2. I am a law student in my final year.
3. I don’t like horseradish.
4. I wear glasses (or contacts when chopping onions).
5. My father is a butcher.
6. I have never visited Thailand.
7. I like cats.
8. My girlfriend is a better baker than me.
9. I detest decaffeinated coffee.
10. I like the sun, but prefer snow.
11. I am constantly hungry.
Questions from Our Studio Kitchen
1. Would you rather live as a squatter but be passionately in love with someone OR get a million tax free dollars each year but your love life will be cold and empty?
2. Would you rather have no legs or no arms?
3. You are an alien from a distant planet–what is your name and what planet do you hail from?
Adino (The Chief of the 3 Mighty Warriors) from Mercury.
4. Astronaut or caveman–who wins? No, the astronaut doesn’t have fancy laser beams and the caveman doesn’t have a club.
The caveman – he can hunt!
5. You are an evil genius, where is your secret lair?
Under the sea – think Dr. Evil in Austin Powers.
6. What do you have protecting said lair?
7. If you have to spend one night in bed with any historical figure who would it be?
8. You can only eat one food item or recipe for the rest of your life (it magically gives you all your necessary nutritional content), what is your dish?
Poached Lobster with Chunky Chips and Spicy Mayo from Daphne’s in Barbados.
9. You suddenly go color blind but it’s a special color blind, one that allows you to only see one color and all its shades, what color do you see?
Orange – it will be constantly sunny!
10. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
In Italy, at the top of the dolomites, drinking prosecco and eating speck.
11. You can only listen to one record for the rest of your life, what is your album?
Notorious B.I.G – Ready to Die
Blogs I Nominate:
The Peckish Kiwi
IRENA & Dots
Pocketful of Sugar
So Hungry I Could Blog
Executive Dining’s Nourishment
My Digital Kitchen
Questions for Nominees:
1. Lazy Sunday or busy Sunday?
2. What would be your last supper (limit to three courses)?
3. Breakfast in bed or breakfast with friends?
4. Eat in or eat out?
5. The one store cupboard ingredient you can’t do without?
6. Favourite destination?
7. Favourite food destination?
8. Wine or beer?
9. Favourite TV Series?
10. Eating at the table or on the sofa?
11. Sun or snow?