I have my mum to thank for this wonderfully simple recipe. Gloriously sweet with a perfect sticky texture. Guaranteed to be gone in a flash, this fudge has become a firm favorite with my flatmates.
I normally shun the microwave; however, it is the perfect technique to use when making white chocolate fudge – this recipe is foolproof and super quick. Using good quality chocolate is key and will guarantee success time after time.
Please don’t limit yourself to white chocolate. Experiment – the technique works equally as well with milk and dark chocolate (or a good splash of rum)!
Speedy White Chocolate Fudge
1 Tin Condensed Milk
450g White Chocolate (High Quality)
1tsp Vanilla Extract
1) In a bowl – break up the chocolate and add the butter, vanilla and condensed milk.
2) Microwave for 1 minute on full power. Remove and stir.
3) Microwave for 30 seconds, remove and stir then return for another 30 seconds.
4) Beat the mixture for around 2 minutes by hand and pour into a lined small, shallow baking tray.
5) Let set in the fridge for at least 2 hours. Once set cut into squares and store in the fridge.